- Property is not in central Zurich, it is a little of the main city. There is public transportation available to main city but I had a car so it was not an issue. Finding the parking in the city was not difficult either.
- The property is in newer part of Zurich so there are not very many restaurants nearby it, however one Italian restaurant across
- Finding free parking was easy. The hotel charges for parking but there is plenty of free parking available next to hotel. It was suggested by hotel staff, I think the staff parked there as well.
- Staff was very helpful and friendly.
- Internet was included for free.
- The biggest issue I have, while traveling abroad, is finding power adapters to charge phones. This plane had the power adapters and charges that were available for free.
Monday, November 23, 2015
I stayed in this property in 2015 (end of summer). I enjoyed my stay in this modern hotel. Few key things
I will recommend this hotel if you are transiting through Zurich but if you are going to stay for few days and would like to enjoy the city then this hotel might not be for you. It was a lot cheaper than the Marriott in main city. Personally, I felt that hotel was a little away from the city action and considering the price difference, I will prefer Kameha Grand Zurich
I did not eat in the restaurant in the hotel (I generally don't eat in hotel restaurants unless my meal is included with the stay).
I was with my wife and 7 year old kid.