- Good location
- Nice hotel
- Friendly staff - English speaking
- Roof top swimming pool - though it was little chilly in early Sept.
- Easy walk to the beach and restaurants
- Could not find a power converter. They told me that they used to have it for free but now they wanted to sell me for 12.99 euro.
- Small room - very expensive but Nice is generally expensive.
- Internet charges in room is expensive.
- Car parking is expensive and even though they advertise free valet parking, the valet staff was gone when I needed them. "Free Valet Parking" did not mean "free", it just meant that you have to pay for parking and valet service is free.
Other Tidbits about Nice:
1. Restaurants generally require you to buy same number or more dishes as the number of people in your party. We had our 5 yr. old kid and we were required to buy a dish for him as well even though there was enough food in two dishes for all three of us to share.
2. Some restaurants will charge you service fee and the also ask for Tip (at least one restaurant did that to us) . Though locals do not pay any tips as, unlike US, the servers there are paid good wages.